Every customer is unique and their dietary needs are different. Each smoothie can be tailored to your specific needs. We pride ourselves in offering supplements (Elements) and blend-ins to boost the nutritional value of our smoothies.
Each smoothie comes with a free Element. Element’s are enhancements to the smoothie that boost the nutritional value. Below are a list of Elements:
- Strong: Muscle building w/ 7g Soy Protein
- Sassy: Energy w/ Green Tea Extract & Ginseng
- Smart: Multi-vitamin w/ 100% Vitamins & Minerals
- Swell: Immune boost w/ Vitamins E, C, & Zinc
- Stress Relief: relieve anxiety and tension w/ Calcium & Magnesium
- Skinny: A fat-burning metabolizer w/ Chromium Picolinate
You can also add/substitute Blend-in’s into your smoothie. For example: If you need more protein you can opt for 27g of Whey protein blended into your smoothie. Another blend-in might be adding chia seeds to boost your fiber intake. Below are our list of blend-ins:
- Whey Protein: Add 28 grams of muscle building protein.
- Granola Blend: a dose of whole grain into your smoothie.
- No Sugar Added Strawberry Blend: Add to any smoothie for a low sugar option.
- Acai: Add a super food loaded with tons of nutrients.
- EmergenC: Add 1000 mg of vitamin C and other immune supporting goodness.
- Almond Milk/ Yogurt: Substitute with any juice for a non-dairy option.
- Hemp Seeds: Add 5g protein, Omega 3 & Omega 6, and over 19 amino acids to promote good health.
- Chia Seeds: Add 5g fiber, 3g protein, 2.5g omega 3 with loads of calcium and other antioxidant
- Honey: It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine in India for at least 4000 years and is considered to affect all three of the body’s primitive material imbalances positively. It is also said to be useful in improving eyesight, weight loss, curing impotence and premature ejaculation, urinary tract disorders, bronchial asthma, diarrhea, and nausea.
- Spinach &/or Kale: Add a super food loaded with tons of nutrients.